The semi auto has gained a few buffs, will now kill someone in 13 bullets instead of 27 (numbers made up). Most of the changes include range, projectile velocity and a slight damage buff.
Can no longer raid wooden doors with spears, the throw damage is now considered the same as arrows and no longer deals structural damage (unless it's twig!).
So now grenades can stack up to 5 and can be dropped via the right click, if done against a building they will now STICK to the building part.
Wondering how much damage you did to that naked off in the distance? Now you can with the new combat log, simply typing the console command 'combatlog' you'll be able to see all recent damage including pve (against buildings, animals, auto turrets, reactive targets etc etc).
- Improved 3rd person view animations
- Arrows now break twig (fuck yes Facepunch, fuck yes)
- Music is switched on now, no longer need to enter a console command
- Fixed the jerky animations as a sleeper
- Double barrel shotgun is getting closer to being finished!
- Shop front buildings got some work done to it, very close to being released!
Plenty of other changes coming so be sure to check out the official dev blog tomorrow, hope you have a enjoyable start to your wipe tomorrow!