This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker or become a paid member so we can continue to provide you this service.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Main Server Network Issue

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Raz, 7/1/17.

By Raz on 7/1/17 at 9:19 AM
  1. Raz

Raz The King Staff Member Rust Admin Moderator SuperBoss Bronze Member

1/7/15
    Admin Post
    Hey Guys and Girls Sorry for the delayed message but there is currently a network issue with our Server, Our hosting company is currently looking into the problem. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

From the hosting company
    "Thanks for your call. As discussed, I've logged into the server and had a brief look over the logs, network setup and network connectivity. I've found some packet loss occurring which could be the reason the connection is dropping. I'll be investigating this further to find how and where it's happening. At this stage, I'm unsure how long it will take to resolve it but I'll keep you updated."

Ok the hosting company needs to restart the server to apply the fix. But we need to first login to make sure the Server Program closes correctly.

Server Is being restarted currently time :10:56 AM AEST

Server is still experiencing issues - Might be a hardware issue.time : 12:08pm 07/01/2017 AEST

17:28 07/01/2017
    Server currently under a large DDoS attack, currently dropping over 60 thousand packets per second.

Last edited: 7/1/17

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Raz, 7/1/17.