The host believe they have resolved the performance problem, If you are still experiencing very bad performance please follow instructions below.
Hey Rustralasian's if you are currently experiencing very poor performance on our server or if you have been forced to play on a vpn to join our servers. We would really like some information so we can start to rectify these problems,
1. Open Steam
2. Click on Library
3. Right Click on Rust and left click properties
4. click on local files tab up the top
5. Click on browse local files
6. double click on rust client data
7. Open output_log and copy all the information and please send it to Raz staff member on these forums or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Next Open Command Prompt as Administrator
9. type "tracert 184.108.40.206" into the black box and press enter
10. Copy the information from the command prompt
11. Paste the information in an email to email@example.com or send to Raz.
12. repeat step 8
13. type "tracert 220.127.116.11" into the black box and press enter
14. copy the information from the command prompt
15. Paste the information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Raz.
This information is going to help us with many different problems that have been occurring. The more people that give us this information the better we will be able to get a better picture of what is going on.
Thank you to all.