This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker or become a paid member so we can continue to provide you this service.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Guy Dave: I'm out of here!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Good Guy Dave, 6/12/16.

By Good Guy Dave on 6/12/16 at 10:14 PM
  1. Good Guy Dave

Good Guy Dave Rust Admin Rust Admin Moderator

15/6/15
    Admin Post
    datthing.jpg
    On the 10th of May 2014 I started hosting a Rust server because I was drunk with friends and it seemed like a good idea at the time, now it has become larger than I could of ever imagined.

But this is where I want to say goodbye to Rustralasia and try to move forward with my life, I’ll still be helping out here and there with Rust (other servers/admins) but nowhere near the same level as I do right now.

I want to spend some time thanking the people who have helped me out over the years.

Current Admins:
    Dottie
    Raz
    Padme
    Virobeast

Past Admins:
    Kane
    General
    Jake
    Christine
    Karillya

Facepunch:
    Alistair
    Helk
    Garry
    Holmzy

EAC:
    Simon
    Knubbe
    Janne
    Richard
    Valtteri

Special thanks to:
    Smash
    OfficerJake
    Luke (rustfanatic.com)
    Vfloyd (Rustadmin.com)
    Brenden (nobull.net.au)
    Flaymar (AusnzRust/ALRust)
    Errn (rustymoose.info)
    jac (nobull.net.au)
    Ser Winter
    VERTiiGO

And of course everyone that has donated money to keep the server alive over the years, without your support we would have never been able to grow to this scale.

I know I must be missing a few people from this list, so my deepest apologies if I have missed you!

Thanks again

Good Guy Dave.
    [​IMG]

Brenny!, Mars, Slinky and 4 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Good Guy Dave, 6/12/16.